COVID has impacted all of our lives. We so appreciate your help in keeping us open. While the worst is behind us, we will still remain cautious. As with so many, it has been a difficult and expensive year trying to navigate this pandemic. We are grateful for our sponsors, donors and members, who have stepped up to help us stay open. Thank you for your support!
Here is what you will find at the Museum this season:
- Plexiglass panels have been installed at the front desk
- All visitors are welcome but not required to wear masks and gloves while inside the facility. Please use hand sanitizer frequently when touching items .
- Visitors to the museum will be required to sign in with their full name, hometown and contact information. This will enable tracking in the event that there is a spike in cases of COVID-19. Please note if you do not wish your name to be added to our future mailing list.
- Visitors will only be permitted to enter through the front door, where a sign-in station will be located directly inside the entry.
- There will also be a hand sanitizing station located inside the front entry, which visitors will be required to utilize upon entering the facility.
- Ninepipes Museum reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone who is actively coughing or sneezing. If you have allergies, please inform staff upon entry.
- Visitors wishing to purchase items are requested to do so through credit or debit cards to minimize handling money, but a visitor who only has cash or checks will not be refused a purchase.
- Scheduled tour groups larger than 15 people not in a family group remain must make prior arrangements.